Bajaj Finserv, one of the leading NBFCs in India, offers an instant personal loan that both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail of. The process is simple and quick; you can get the money in your bank account within minutes of applying. So if you need some urgent cash, Bajaj Finserv’s instant personal loan is a great option to consider.
How to acquire instant personal loans from Bajaj Finserv?
Bajaj Finserv offers instant personal loans at attractive interest rates. You can apply for a loan online and get instant approval. The loan amount will be disbursed to your account within 24 hours. You can repay the loan in EMIs over 12 to 60 months. Bajaj Finserv also offers a Flexi loan facility wherein you can repay only the interest amount for the initial few months and the principal amount later. This facility helps you save on interest costs.
What is the personal loan disbursement process of Bajaj Finserv?
The personal loan disbursement process of Bajaj Finserv is quite simple and hassle-free. After you have applied for the loan and your application has been approved, you must submit the required documents. Once the documents are verified, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account within 24 hours.
What are the eligibility criteria to get personal loans?
To be eligible for a personal loan, students must:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Be a current student enrolled in an accredited college or university
– Have a valid photo ID
– Have a verifiable source of income
– Have a checking account in good standing
List of Documents required for a successful application for a personal loan
There are a few documents that are essential for a student while applying for a personal loan; they are as follows:
1) A valid identity proof can be in the form of a passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc.
2) Address proof in the form of a utility bill, bank statement, ration card, etc.
3) Income proof can be in the form of a salary slip, bank statement, ITR return, etc.
4) Educational qualifications proof can be in the form of mark sheets, degree certificates, etc.
5) Employment proof can be in the form of a letter from the employer, offer letter, salary slip, etc.
6) Loan repayment history proof can be in the form of previous loan statements, EMIs paid, etc.
Read Also: Quick Tips to get lowest personal loan interest rate
[…] Read Also: Here’s a Quick Guide to Availing of An Instant Personal Loan with Bajaj Finserv […]