You can check credit score for free in quick, easy steps by visiting the Bajaj Finserv website. A credit score or CIBIL score is a three-digit number ranging from 300-900, which determines your eligibility for new credit or loan approval.
How can you Improve a low Credit Score?
After you check CIBIL score online and you fall into the percentage of people facing the issue of low credit score, then these are some of the suggestions you can follow:
- The most important thing you must do is always to settle your dues in time. Set reminders if necessary and stick to organised payments. Failing this will have a very negative impact on your CIBIL score.
- Try only to take the amount in mentioned limits as it will lower your credit score. Also, please don’t apply for new credit unless you have secured plans to repay them.
- Check your credit reports periodically because your report might have a few mistakes. You can submit a resolution form online in case of any problems.
- Use credit monitoring services which will help you to keep everything balanced.
- Maintain a good credit history by mixing different types of loans correctly.
- Become an authorised user. You can ask a known individual with a good credit history and timed due payments to make you an authorised user.
- Using a secured credit card is a good way to eliminate the problem of revolving accounts.
- Do not close old accounts and if you plan to open a new account, plan to manage it well.
It is easy to check credit score and very much possible to achieve a good CIBIL score even after a backlash. It might get frustrating in the initial period, but if you follow these credit habits consistently, you will be able to have a good credit score.